[net.micro.amiga] Lattice C updates??

dclemans@mntgfx.UUCP (Dave Clemans) (10/07/86)

A few months ago in this newsgroup, someone from the Commodore support group in
Pennsylvania stated that Lattice C update instructions would be mailed "soon"
to people who sent in their registration cards.  (This was in response to a
question that asked how to get the version of Lattice C for the 1.1 release
of the workbench/etc.)

I have never received ANY notices/etc. about updates to Lattice C.  (In fact the
sole evidence I have that Commodore even paid attention to any of the registration
cards I sent in was two copies of the letter about the 1.1 kickstart/workbench
update).

What is the procedure for updating Lattice C to a version that's less than a year old?

dgc

rossi@cbmvax.cbm.UUCP (Lisa Rossi) (10/14/86)

In article <398@mntgfx.mntgfx.UUCP> dclemans@mntgfx.UUCP (Dave Clemans) writes:
>A few months ago in this newsgroup, someone from the Commodore support group in
>Pennsylvania stated that Lattice C update instructions would be mailed "soon"
>to people who sent in their registration cards.  (This was in response to a
>question that asked how to get the version of Lattice C for the 1.1 release
>of the workbench/etc.)
>
>I have never received ANY notices/etc. about updates to Lattice C.  (In fact the
>sole evidence I have that Commodore even paid attention to any of the registration
>cards I sent in was two copies of the letter about the 1.1 kickstart/workbench
>update).
>
>What is the procedure for updating Lattice C to a version that's less than a year old?
>
>dgc

If you purchased Lattice C from Lattice directly then they are resposible
for your updates.  We have not released anything passed V1.1 (Lattice 3.03).
If you do not have that particular version, you can get it by taking your
original disk to your dealer and he will update it to V1.1.