[net.micro.amiga] Shell for Manx

drew@cgfsv1.dec.com (Steve Drew) (10/14/86)

Subject: Re: Shell 2.01A Manx version (and 2.02A)

Dave Whitlock asks:

> Being new to the MANX compiler (but loving it), you make a reference in the
> makefile to ln -o SHELL ..... -lc32.  What is that thing! (-lc32)! Somewhere
> I must have missed a 'thread' on this one.  I assume is the call to search
> library file 'c32.lib' but where do I find this.  It was not part of the
> archived sources posted to mod.amiga.sources.
>

> Can anyone shed some light.

Yes,
c32.lib is the 32bit version of c.lib (it was compiled with +L)
According to the manual any time you use the +L option you should link
with c32.lib. It can be found in the C: directory of the 2nd disk.

I have now converted Manx Shell to compile and run in 16 bit and
few bugs fixed/improvements so that all that will be needed is c.lib.
I was going to send this out right away but I will now implement Matt's
latest additions and call it 2.02A. stay tuned

    	Steve Drew at	ENET:    CGFSV1::DREW
    			ARPA:    drew%cfgsv1.dec.com@decwrl.dec.com
    			USENET:  {decvax!decwrl}!cgfsv1.dec.com!drew