[net.sf-lovers] Uplift War

Henry_P._Cate3.EIS@Xerox.ARPA (10/18/85)

From: Cate3.EIS@Xerox.ARPA

     What is the latest on the Uplift War by David Brin.  The last news
I read was it would be out in April.  Is this still true?

     Henry III

jeanne@ucla-cs.UUCP (11/01/85)

In article <4066@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> Henry_P._Cate3.EIS@Xerox.ARPA writes:

>     What is the latest on the Uplift War by David Brin.  The last news
>I read was it would be out in April.  Is this still true?

No, it's not.  I spoke to Brin at his autograph
party at Change of Hobbit last Saturday, and he said
"The Uplift War" has been delayed till next fall by
2 books that will be coming out before it--one is
his collaboration with Greg Benford (sorry, I can't
remember the exact title, but it's about
rendezvousing with a comet), and a short story
collection (which will have three stories never
before seen).

Jeanne Douglas
UCLA Computer Science
(jeanne@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU)