[net.sf-lovers] three types of time

e-smith@utah-cs.ARPA (10/19/85)

From: e-smith@utah-cs.arpa (Eric L. Smith)

I am currently halfway through James P. Hogan's new novel,
"The Proteus Operation," which seems to deal with all three.
More about this, and a review, to follow when I am done
(tomorrow).

(Dave, give me back that book!  Dave, I'm reading it now!  You can
read it when I'm done!  Come on, it'll just take me a few more
hours!  Dave!  Dave?)

michaelm@3comvax.UUCP (Michael McNeil) (11/01/85)

[this line enabled.]

> From: e-smith@utah-cs.arpa (Eric L. Smith)
>
> I am currently halfway through James P. Hogan's new novel,
> "The Proteus Operation," which seems to deal with all three.
> More about this, and a review, to follow when I am done
> (tomorrow).
>
> (Dave, give me back that book!  Dave, I'm reading it now!  You can
> read it when I'm done!  Come on, it'll just take me a few more
> hours!  Dave!  Dave?)

Dave's not here.

--

Michael McNeil
3Com Corporation     "All disclaimers including this one apply"

	And with an awful, dreadful list
	Towards other galaxies unknown
	Ponderously turns the Milky Way ...
		Boris Pasternak