[net.news.notes] Anyone out there?

notes@datacube.UUCP (06/11/86)

Is this news/notefile still alive?  We haven't gotten anything since
the middle of March....

			Bob Berger
			ihnp4!datacube!berger

johnmill@mmintl.UUCP (John Miller) (06/14/86)

In article <11500004@datacube> notes@datacube.UUCP writes:
>Nf-From: datacube.UUCP!notes    Jun 10 21:52:00 1986
>

>Is this news/notefile still alive?  We haven't gotten anything since
>the middle of March....
>

>			Bob Berger
>			ihnp4!datacube!berger
Nope, it's deader than a doornail.  Yours is the only posting I've EVER
gotten there.
.

ajs@hpfcla (06/20/86)

> Is this news/notefile still alive?  We haven't gotten anything since
> the middle of March....

There isn't much traffic here, is there?  Probably because we notes
islands are so content with our software :-) OK, that's a joke, but what
exactly is there to discuss?  The state of things is that news is the
ocean and notes is the islands, so we don't have much to share, do we?

Alan Silverstein (Hewlett-Packard)

rfg@hound.UUCP (R.GRANTGES) (06/23/86)

[]
I suspect it's just another case of brilliant newsgroup naming.

Just what the hell does the title of this group mean anyway?

--

"It's the thought, if any, that counts!"  Dick Grantges  hound!rfg

merfy@dsi1.UUCP (Merrill Fratkin) (06/24/86)

	What is this group for anyways!?!

(-)
Above all, just have fun for pete sakes !!
(-)

Merrill "merfy" Fratkin  (merfy@dsi1.UUCP)

jordan@nike.UUCP (Jordan Hayes) (06/25/86)

Merrill Fratkin <merfy@dsi1.UUCP> asks for the whole net:

	What is this group for anyways!?!

Gee, guys ...	"news" <- talks about some aspect of the news system ...
		"notes" <- everyones favorite brain-dead news software ...

Don't you all get net.announce.newusr?

/jordan