[net.games.board] diplo mailing list or games seeking players

dorettas@iddic.UUCP (Doretta Schrock) (10/22/85)

[pseudo-bug food]

Someone recently posted an address for a mailing list for various
games, perhaps including but not limited to Diplomacy.

If anyone knows what the address is, could you please post it again?

Failing that (though maybe even better), is anyone in net-land in
search of a Diplo player?  I come equipped with batteries and my own
Diplo board, and am not known to run out on games once I start.

		Thanks in advance, as they say.

		Mike Sellers  <--note the name difference from above.

[Not food]

In article <2248@iddic.UUCP> dorettas@iddic.UUCP (Doretta Schrock) writes:
>Failing that (though maybe even better), is anyone in net-land in
>search of a Diplo player?  I come equipped with batteries and my own
>Diplo board, and am not known to run out on games once I start.

Batteries are strictly prohibited in diplomacy games.  Not even small
arms fire is permitted.

:-)

Frank Adams                           ihpn4!philabs!pwa-b!mmintl!franka