[net.games.board] Eon's BORDERLANDS, was Re: Game Recommendations Sought

cs111olg@ucla-cs.UUCP (03/05/86)

In article <64@utecfc.UUCP> kalpin@utecfc.UUCP (Jordan E Kalpin) writes:
>As far as other games go, I would like to mention a very underrated game that I
>have been playing for a number of years.  The game is called BORDERLANDS and it
>was originally put out by EON GAMES (of Cosmic Encounter) but now that EON
>is owned by WESTEND GAMES, I am not sure where you may get it or its 2
>expansion sets.

West End Games markets Eon Products' games (keeping Eon logo!).

You can buy BORDERLANDS through mail order (see West End Games' catalog) or
in most hobby/game shops. In Los Angeles area try Aero-Hobbies (sp?) in
Santa Monica or Last Grenadier (wherever they are located now). Your BEST
bet is to go to your local gaming or SF convention and buy the game there
at a discount.

						Oleg Kiselev
						ucla-cs!oac6.oleg