[net.database] Whither Logix?

karsh@geowhiz.UUCP (Bruce Karsh) (10/05/85)

  We have purchased a database called Logix from Logical Software Inc.
Have they gone out of business?  We've tried to call them, but their phone
is disconnected.

  Are there any other Logix users out there?

--

Bruce Karsh
U. Wisc. Dept. Geology and Geophysics

pwd@pid.UUCP (Philip W. Dalrymple) (10/09/85)

In article <247@geowhiz.UUCP> karsh@geowhiz.UUCP (Bruce Karsh) writes:

>  We have purchased a database called Logix from Logical Software Inc.
>Have they gone out of business?  We've tried to call them, but their phone
>is disconnected.
>
>  Are there any other Logix users out there?

I don't know about Logix but
We use a database called Rubix which is the same source code as Logix.  Rubix
is sold by Infosystems Technology Inc. of Greenbelt MD. LSI and ITI developed
the software together and split the list of system to support.  ITI is still
in business (we just got 5 more copies today from them) if you want more info
send me mail.

--
Philip Dalrymple
akgua!pid!pwd