[net.database] MDBS III

creedy@cca.UUCP (Christopher Reedy) (09/04/86)

I am trying to locate some information on a DBMS called MDBS III which
runs on ULTRIX (I think).  What I am looking for is simple stuff like
what data model it uses, query language it supports, etc.  Can anyone
give me a pointer to this kind of information?

Thanks in advance, Chris Reedy
                   CReedy@CCA-UNIX.ARPA or CReedy@CCA.CCA.COM

pavlov@hscfvax.UUCP (840033@G.Pavlov) (09/06/86)

In article <9817@cca.UUCP>, creedy@cca.UUCP (Christopher Reedy) writes:
> I am trying to locate some information on a DBMS called MDBS III which

  MDBS is sold by Micro Data Base Systems, Inc.
                  P.O. Box 248
                  Lafayette, Indiana 47902
              tel 317-463-4561

  MDBS was designed to conform to a network model.  It is offered with various
  HLI's and development tools.  MDBS also sells a simpler and cheaper DBMS,
  called  Knowledgeman, which runs on IBM-type pc's.

     greg pavlov, fstrf, amherst, ny.