[net.sf-lovers] MR. ADAM

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM (11/08/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From: moncol!john@caip.rutgers.edu (John Ruschmeyer)

> One of the secretaries here was talking about a book she read called
> MR. ADAM.  It was apparently written in the late 40's and concerned
> a nuclear accident which left the male population of the earth
> sterile, except for one man.  As she explained it, the book
> concerned the government's efforts at repopulation via this one man.
>
> BTW, she said the book was hilarious. (Anyone with a pointer to
> finding a copy?)

Well, I'm not sure where you can find a copy other than by haunting
used-book stores, as it's been out of print for quuite some time.
At any rate, the author is Pat Frank, who's also written FORBIDDEN
AREA and ALAS, BABYLON.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM

<"Bibliography is my business">