[net.sf-lovers] High rise story

KFL@MIT-MC.ARPA (11/09/85)

From: "Keith F. Lynch" <KFL@MIT-MC.ARPA>

    From: ukc!scifi@caip.rutgers.edu (I.L.Sewell)
    Date: 2 Nov 85 16:47:07 GMT

     What I can remember is this:all the action takes place in these
    giant blocks of flats (see why I got it confused with High Rise)
    which are self contained buildings. The block is broken up into
    groups of floors named after cities-the lowest being Warsaw I think
    (another block which some minor characters are to move to was to
    name the floors after famous men),with the poorest workers at the
    bottom of the block and the richest at the top.

  I don't remember the name or the author, but I remember that it was
published in a 1965 issue of Galaxy.
								...Keith