[net.sf-lovers] Reducing News Volume

ins_akaa@jhunix.UUCP (Kenneth Adam Arromdee) (11/14/85)

In article <164@utrc-2at.UUCP> davidh@utrc-2at.UUCP (David M Haynes) writes:
>The solution I would like to propose is actually based on a remark of Henry's
>with respect to the creation of net.ont.sf-lovers to replace net.sf-lovers.
>He said something to the affect that "I think this [the creation of localized
>newsgroups] is going to become the way of the net." (Henry - sorry if that's
>not exact, but I'm quoting from memory.)

Hmm, I didn't see anything about this in net.sf-lovers... would you please
elaborate?
--
If you know the alphabet up to 'k', you can teach it up to 'k'.

Kenneth Arromdee
BITNET: G46I4701 at JHUVM and INS_AKAA at JHUVMS
CSNET: ins_akaa@jhunix.CSNET              ARPA: ins_akaa%jhunix@hopkins.ARPA
UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_akaa
      ...allegra!hopkins!jhunix!ins_akaa