[mod.rec.guns] private import of guns

jkh@jade.UUCP (02/12/87)

Because of lack of time and knowledge, I left my gun
back in Israel.  Since I really love my Walter PPK,
I'm looking into the possibilities of bringing it here.
Any information on ways to make the transition will
be appreciated.

#include <any/disclaimer>                             ~~~
                                                     {> <}
Erez Levav                                          __ ^ __
U of Wisconsin                                     /       \
                                                   |  />
ARPA:     erez@crys.wisc.edu                        \/
UUCP:     ...!{allegra,harvard,ihnp4,seismo,topaz}!uwvax!erez
BITNET:   erez%crys.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu

jkh@jade.UUCP (02/24/87)

Contact the  BATF and US Bureau of Customs for the requirements
regarding importing guns into the US.

Do not expect it to be simple.