[mod.std.unix] Command completion in csh/sh

jsq@ut-sally.UUCP (John Quarterman) (07/26/85)

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 85 08:28:34 pdt
From: ihnp4!celerity!barto
To: bang!ihnp4!ut-sally!std-unix
Subject: Command completion in csh/sh

I have taken the twenex command completion code from the csh as
posted quite some time ago, and integrated it into the bourne shell
as distributed for V.2 from BRL.

Thus command completion now exists for the bourne shell.  These mods
will be made available to the general public through gatech!arnold.
(PLEASE DONT BOTHER HIM ABOUT THEM NOW.  THEY WILL BE POSTED WHEN HE
IS READY TO! And don't bug me about them, as I will only tell you to
wait until the posting from Arnold is ready.)

This is just to let all of you out there know that we have not forgotten
the 'standard shell' users.

--
David Barto, Celerity Computing, San Diego Ca, (619) 271-9940
decvax-\    bang-\			ARPA: celerity!barto@sdcsvax.ARPA

	"There are no moral lessons in nature" - Darwin

Discussions-Of: UNIX standards, particularly the IEEE P1003 draft standard.
Submissions-To:	ut-sally!std-unix	or std-unix@ut-sally.ARPA
Comments-To: ut-sally!std-unix-request	or std-unix-request@ut-sally.ARPA
UUCP-Routes: {ihnp4,seismo,harvard,gatech}!ut-sally!std-unix
Archives-In: ~ftp/pub/mod.std.unix on ut-sally.ARPA (soon sally.UTEXAS.EDU)