[mod.std.unix] drafts since POSIX Trial Use Standard

std-unix@ut-sally.UUCP (Moderator, John Quarterman) (10/07/86)

From: ihnp4!pegasus!hansen@sally.utexas.edu (Tony Hansen)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 86 18:31:52 CDT

I received the hard-cover copy of the trial use standard as a member of the
corresponding group. However I haven't seen anything since then. Has there
been any correspondence since the hard-cover book which I should have
received? I have seen a few references in mod.std.unix regarding some
additional appendices/modifications since the hard-cover, but no indication
about who should have received a copy of them.

[ Decisions have been made in working group meetings about changes in
the document, but there has been no complete draft produced or distributed
to anyone since the printed book became available.  There have been several
mailings of administrativia, RFCs, proposals, and such to the interest list.
There was a cleanup of that list recently involving every person on it being
sent a note asking for confirmation of address and continued interest.
It is possible that you didn't get one or that it didn't get sent back.
If so, inquire at the address to be found in the next article.  -mod ]

If other people might be interested in the answer to this question, you
might post your response as well as mailing it to me. Thanks.

[ Don't post it:  there's no point in repeatedly asking the same question.
-mod]

					Tony Hansen
					ihnp4!pegasus!hansen

Volume-Number: Volume 7, Number 31