[mod.std.unix] Administrativia

std-unix@ut-sally.UUCP (Moderator, John Quarterman) (10/07/86)

Thanks to John B. Chambers for guest moderating while I was swapped
out last week (to the USENIX Board meeting in Monterey).

It appears the newsgroup name change from mod.std.unix to comp.std.unix
is imminent.  Details as they become available.

Volume-Number: Volume 7, Number 28

std-unix@ut-sally.UUCP (Moderator, John Quarterman) (10/09/86)

>From: std-unix%ut-sally.UUCP@sally.utexas.edu (Moderator, John Quarterman)
>Date: 6 Oct 86 23:00:31 GMT

>It appears the newsgroup name change from mod.std.unix to comp.std.unix
>is imminent.  Details as they become available.

>Volume-Number: Volume 7, Number 28

I've been informed that mod.std.unix will not change names at least until
the end of 1986.

Volume-Number: Volume 7, Number 42