[net.misc.coke] 'old' coke for sale

mcm@ikonas.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) (07/17/85)

My brother is moving, and must sell the coke he bought in early
January.  He has aprox. 60 cases of the 'old' coke in 12 oz. cans.
He would like to get $2.50 a six-pack, plus shipping charges.
He lives in Michigan, so each can has a 10-cent deposit on it.
If you bring the empties back to Michigan, you can get 10 cents
a can back.

If you're interested, send mail to 'decvax!mcnc!ikonas!mcm'.

	Mike Mitchell
	decvax!mcnc!ikonas!mcm

phred@gitpyr.UUCP (Will Rogers) (07/17/85)

 [ All hail the mighty line eating bug ]

In article <198@ikonas.UUCP> mcm@ikonas.UUCP (Mike Mitchell) writes:

>My brother is moving, and must sell the coke he bought in early
>January.  He has aprox. 60 cases of the 'old' coke in 12 oz. cans.
>He would like to get $2.50 a six-pack, plus shipping charges.
>He lives in Michigan, so each can has a 10-cent deposit on it.
>If you bring the empties back to Michigan, you can get 10 cents
>a can back.
>
>If you're interested, send mail to 'decvax!mcnc!ikonas!mcm'.
>

>	Mike Mitchell
>	decvax!mcnc!ikonas!mcm

    shouldn't this have been posted in  net.jokes  ???