[net.misc.coke] COKE IS BACK!

speegle@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (Charles R. Speegle) (07/25/85)

>From: jeff@dciem.UUCP (Jeff Richardson)
>Subject: Why Coke changed & view from a Pepsi lover
. . .

>Anyway, as a Pepsi lover and a Classic Coke hater, I was disappointed when
>I heard that the old Coke was coming back.  Sure I'm in favour of Coke lovers
>being able to choose their favourite formula, but I'm afraid that Classic
>Coke will return to its former popularity at the expense of new Coke, which
>would once again make it much more difficult for me to get a cola I like.

So you're disappointed.  I used to buy Coke for many years.  I was one of
the reasons they sold more than any other company.  I deserve to drink
what I want to drink.  Also why are there Coke haters, I don't drink Pepsi
but I'm definitely not a Pepsi hater.  Personally I have always misunderstood
people hating a product.