[net.misc.coke] Real and REAL in green glass bottles

fbp@cybvax0.UUCP (Rick Peralta) (09/04/85)

I saw Coke in Green glass bottles somewhere the MA, NH, VT boarder in a gas
station.  They were only selling cases.  Next week I'm going back with four
wheels to pick up a case.

Rick  ...!cybvax0[!dmc0]!fbp

"A likely story.  I don't believe a word of it."

wjr@x.UUCP (Bill Richard) (09/06/85)

<drink the gross new taste and die, lineeater>

This is STella Calvert. I'm using decvax!frog!wjr, but I'm me!

In article <723@cybvax0.UUCP> fbp@cybvax0.UUCP (Rick Peralta) writes:
>I saw Coke in Green glass bottles somewhere the MA, NH, VT boarder in a gas
>station.  They were only selling cases.  Next week I'm going back with four
>wheels to pick up a case.

Watch out!  I was sold (as old coke) a wretched case of the sticky thing back
around the time of the change.  A friend in Michigan says the classy coke
should have red caps, not the standard silver ones, but I haven't seen them
yet.  Could you post when you've verified it's the semi-Real Thing (frucking
fructose infested cola! Still better than yecko-ca-cola!)  Give us directions
to the station if you can limit distribution, or send mail. I want classic
coke in classic bottles with classic sweetener!

				STella Calvert
				(guest on ...!decvax!frog!wjr)

		Every man and every woman is a star.