[net.sf-lovers] Home Video Review

markb@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Mark Biggar) (12/18/85)

In article <744@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> cutter%umass-boston.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA writes:
>There are decent characterisations (although Xandra has been accused of being
>too perfect), the voices are fine, and the editing has been minimal (all the
>original violence was left in), from 110 minutes to 95 minutes. No storyline
>was lost in the translation. They also kept the original music. It is for
>sale or rent in most video stores.

What do you mean thet no storyline was left out?  The whole explaination
of why Xandra (I much prefered the name NAUSICAA) thought she
could do any thing to prevent the war was left out.  The cut material
shows that Xandra can telepathicly communicate with the giant bugs.

Mark Biggar
{allegra,burdvax,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,akgua,sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!markb