[net.sf-lovers] STARLOST novel

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (12/20/85)

> From:	scgvaxd!bob	(Bob Guernsey)

> Was that series off of one of Harlan Ellisons books?  I seem to remember a
> book about an ark of globes.  The author left the end of the book open and
> I was never able to find the rest of the books.  Does anybody out there know
> if they exist?  If so please respond with the titles and where I can find
> them.

There was only one novel, PHOENIX WITHOUT ASHES (Fawcett, 1975),
written by Edward Bryant from Ellison's original script (as opposed
to the screenplay for the pilot episode by Cordwainer Bird :-)).
It was intended that further novels follow, but none ever did.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM

<"Bibliography is my business">