hester@ICSE.UCI.EDU (12/27/85)

From: Jim Hester <hester@ICSE.UCI.EDU>

The novel was "Phoenic Without Ashes" by Edward Bryant and Harlan
Ellison.  It was a novelization of the screenplay, which Ellison also
had a hand in creating.  He was so disgusted with the way the TV series
came out that I would be amazed if he ever wrote any sequils, or even
novelized episodes other than the pilot.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad
news; I would have been interested in seeing how Ellison would have
continued it also.

kevin%logic.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM (12/30/85)

From: kevin%logic.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM  (Kevin LaRue -- You can hack anything you want with TECO and DDT)

From SF-LOVERS Volume 10 : Issue  153: