[net.sf-lovers] Star Trek on video

G.ZEEP%MIT-EECS@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (12/19/85)

From: Wang Zeep <G.ZEEP%MIT-EECS@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU>

You know, they could colorize "The Cage."  It wouldn't be hard as they
have some scenes in color.

They could also computer-enhance the blooper reel.  I've seen it and
it could really be cleaned up.

My only complaint about the ST episodes on videotape is that I would
appreciate 2 or 3 on a cartridge.  I hate having to buy new shelves
to store them.

				wz
-------

deacon@ihu1g.UUCP (j m deacon) (12/24/85)

> You know, they could colorize "The Cage."  It wouldn't be hard as they
> have some scenes in color.

A color version does exist somewhere as proven by the inclusion of
some parts in "The Menagerie".

ags@pucc-h (Dave Seaman) (12/31/85)

In article <744@ihu1g.UUCP> deacon@ihu1g.UUCP (j m deacon) writes:
>> You know, they could colorize "The Cage."  It wouldn't be hard as they
>> have some scenes in color.
>
>A color version does exist somewhere as proven by the inclusion of
>some parts in "The Menagerie".

This only proves that a color version of at least part of "The Cage"
existed at the time "The Menagerie" was made.
--
Dave Seaman	  					pur-ee!pucc-h!ags