[net.micro.att] questions about Emacs and Datakit

kwan@mhuxa.UUCP (KWAN) (02/08/86)

I am looking for info about getting Gosling(-like) Emacs editor for 3b2/400.
There is a GNU emacs available for various Unix.  Has anyone gotten GNU
emacs running on 3B2?  If so, what is your experience?

If you have 3B2 connected to Datakit, can you tell me who/where to contact
for hardware/software needed to make the Datakit connection?

Choi Kwan
Bell Labs Murray Hill
Room 2D-112
(201) 582-5727
ihnp4!mhuxa!kwan

In article <293@mhuxa.UUCP> kwan@mhuxa.UUCP (KWAN) writes:
>I am looking for info about getting Gosling(-like) Emacs editor for 3b2/400.
>There is a GNU emacs available for various Unix.  Has anyone gotten GNU
>emacs running on 3B2?  If so, what is your experience?

There is also what appears to be Warren Montgomery's implementation
of EMACS available from the AT&T UNIX System ToolChest.