[net.micro.att] 7300: epson driver for nroff

tet@uvaee.UUCP (Thomas E. Tkacik) (02/13/86)

I have a program for generating Epson comatible printer code from nroff.
This program uses the bold, italic, and underline modes of the printer.
It will do halfline spacing for super and subscripts, and print all of the
greek and special characters (in both draft and NLQ mode.)  (Make your tables
and equations look good using only nroff.)  It requires
a new nroff driver table be used (created with Bruce Townsends program).

If there is any interest, I will post it to net.sources.

					 Tom Tkacik
		...decvax!mcnc!ncsu!uvacs!uvaee!tet

bamford@ihuxw.UUCP (Bamford) (02/18/86)

> I have a program for generating Epson comatible printer code from nroff.
>
> If there is any interest, I will post it to net.sources.

Consider this an expression of interest...
--

				Harold Bamford
				AT&T Bell Labs

gpw@ihlpf.UUCP (Wilkin) (02/19/86)

> > If there is any interest, I will post it to net.sources.
> Consider this an expression of interest...
> --
> 				Harold Bamford

Me too! gpw
--

George Wilkin                                  AT&T Network Systems
work 312-979-6593 ihnp4!ihlpf!gpw              Naperville-Wheaton Road

simon@simon_pc.UUCP (Simon Shapiro) (02/20/86)

In article <1188@ihuxw.UUCP>, bamford@ihuxw.UUCP (Bamford) writes:
>> I have a program for generating Epson comatible printer code from nroff.
>> If there is any interest, I will post it to net.sources.

 Consider this another expression of interest...
 If there is interest, I will post an Epson to ISO filter too...

	Simon Shapiro
	...!simon_pc!simon
	+1 415 933 9468 (voice)

katrina@ihuxf.UUCP (Woodward) (02/23/86)

I too would like to see the table generator program used to make the
epson nroff table.

		Katrina Woodward
		ihnp4!ihuxf!katrina

acy@abic.UUCP (Adnan Yaqub) (02/24/86)

> I have a program for generating Epson comatible printer code from nroff.
> This program uses the bold, italic, and underline modes of the printer.
> It will do halfline spacing for super and subscripts, and print all of the
> greek and special characters (in both draft and NLQ mode.)  (Make your tables
> and equations look good using only nroff.)  It requires
> a new nroff driver table be used (created with Bruce Townsends program).
>
> If there is any interest, I will post it to net.sources.
>
> 					 Tom Tkacik
> 		...decvax!mcnc!ncsu!uvacs!uvaee!tet

POST IT!