[net.sf-lovers] More about description

barb@oliven.UUCP (Barbara Jernigan) (01/24/86)

> From: Ron Singleton <rsingle@bbncc-washington.ARPA>
> Yes.

We *are* getting into a taste war, folks.  I guess it's time to
either come up with something new or give it up (or continue via
mail -- a writer's forum mailing list . . . hmmmm, is a thought).

Meanwhile, *I*, for one, have enjoyed the discussion.

Barb

(Why *not* beat a dead horse -- it can't kick back!)
                                                   (But it *do* smell.)
Every sentence is a struggle.  You know you're not going to get
it quite right, but you have to go ahead and try.
                                                  T.S.Eliot