[net.sf-lovers] Related writers

stu16@whuxl.UUCP (SMITH) (01/24/86)

> From: "Morris M. Keesan" <keesan@bbncci.ARPA>
>
> Henry Kuttner and C. L. Moore were indeed married and collaborated.  Some of
> the "Lewis Padgett" works are by the two of them; the rest were written by
> Kuttner.

     Speaking of Lewis Padgett, back in the early 50s I
bought an book of short stories - A Gnome There Was - and
it contained a story by Padgett (I believe) titled
"When The Bough Breaks". In all our moves during the past
30 odd years, some books were lost, that among them. Now,
where could I possibly get a copy. If not the book, then
maybe the story. Was it ever republished in another
anthology? Does anyone out there know?
--
whuxl!stu16