[net.micro.att] RAM for AT&T 3B2

pat@rruxqq.UUCP (Pat M. Iurilli) (08/07/86)

Does anyone out there know if or when the 4 Meg RAM memory boards will
be available for the 3B2 using the 1 Meg chips???  I've heard rumors
for some time now...  Any closer to reality yet???  Thanks in advance.
--
Pat M. Iurilli  Bell Communications Research  Piscataway, NJ
{allegra, ihnp4, topaz}!rruxqq!pat

In article <133@rruxqq.UUCP>, pat@rruxqq.UUCP (Pat M. Iurilli) writes:
>Does anyone out there know if or when the 4 Meg RAM memory boards will
>be available for the 3B2 using the 1 Meg chips???  I've heard rumors
>for some time now...  Any closer to reality yet???  Thanks in advance.
>--
>Pat M. Iurilli  Bell Communications Research  Piscataway, NJ
>{allegra, ihnp4, topaz}!rruxqq!pat

ME TOO!!!!!!!
|        skokie, illinois        |
 --------------------------------   Path: ..!{akgua,homxb,ihnp4,ltuxa,mvuxa,
	   go for it!  			allegra,ulysses,vax135}!ttrdc!levy

eric@helm.UUCP (Eric Hyman) (08/18/86)

In article <1124@ttrdc.UUCP> levy@ttrdc.UUCP writes:
>In article <133@rruxqq.UUCP>, pat@rruxqq.UUCP (Pat M. Iurilli) writes:
>>Does anyone out there know if or when the 4 Meg RAM memory boards will
>>be available for the 3B2 using the 1 Meg chips???  I've heard rumors
>>for some time now...  Any closer to reality yet???  Thanks in advance.
>>--
>>Pat M. Iurilli  Bell Communications Research  Piscataway, NJ
>>{allegra, ihnp4, topaz}!rruxqq!pat

According to the Last tech we had down here to fix our machine, The 4 Meg
Boards Are A reality, but there are no plans to market them, as they won't fit
into the case! They happen to be about 1.5 time the Height of the current boards
and thus to use them, you have to hack up your case, or leave it off, and
thus they won't be selling them... <SIGH>...If any one hears different, let me
know!..Also if you want somthing better than An XM unit, go for the Xinutta
System, Its great!

Eric Hyman  @  HELM - Long Islands ONLY(?) Public Access System (516)-694-5320
philabs!sbcs!helm!eric       \__ Can you think of A cute Acronym?