[net.sf-lovers] Robert Anson Query

MCGRATH%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (01/26/86)

From: "Jim McGrath" <MCGRATH%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU>

    From: hamachi@KIM (Gordon Hamachi)
    What happened to the character named Robert Anson?  ...

Although I do not believe it was mentioned explicitly, I am sure that
Robert Anson died (probably of heart failure).  As with many of the
charaters in the book ("Curtis Wade" is really Pournelle (he writes
his spy/adventure novels under that name), Robert Anson was really
Robert Heinlein, who also has a bad heart.

Jim
-------

barb@oliven.UUCP (Barbara Jernigan) (01/27/86)

> Jim: ...As with many of the
> charaters in [_Footfall_] ("Curtis Wade" is really Pournelle (he writes
> his spy/adventure novels under that name), Robert Anson was really
> Robert Heinlein, who also has a bad heart.

Excuse my rampant ignorance -- such is the condition of life -- but,
any clues on who the others were?  (Send spoilers direct, please -- I
can post a summary.)

Thanks in advance,

Barb