[net.micro.att] MDS Arcaeological expedition

tms@mtuxo.UUCP (t.slaight) (09/12/86)

( chomp )

I'm looking for communication software that will
allow me to download text files from a PC6300
to an INTEL MDS system series III. I need it A.S.A.P.
for some development work that I'm doing. I realize that the MDS
series III is only slightly less obsolete than an adding machine, but
I have no other choice at the moment...
Source code in MDS 8085 assembly language
would also be greatly appreciated.

I could also use a 'dumb terminal' program for the MDS
if MDS 8085 assembly source were available.

I will take an 8085 source listing in by mail if nothing else
is available. (note desperacy here!)

	--- Thanks in advance

		Tom Slaight

cetron@utah-cs.UUCP (Edward J Cetron) (09/15/86)

In article <1974@mtuxo.UUCP> tms@mtuxo.UUCP (t.slaight) writes:

>I'm looking for communication software that will
>allow me to download text files from a PC6300
>to an INTEL MDS system series III. I need it A.S.A.P.

I seem to recall pulling over two different KERMIT sources from columbia
for the intel mds just the other day for a friend....I don't remember exactly
what they were written in (i've no experience with the MDS) but i think that
they were in something like PL/M????

-ed