[net.music.gdead] Entertainment tonight

cower@columbia.UUCP (Rich Cower) (04/28/85)

Deadhead segment coming up tomorrow evening on Entertainment tonight.
Here it is on channel 7 at 7:30. Jerry is interviewed.

..rich

nm34@sdcc12.UUCP (nm34) (04/30/85)

In article <504@columbia.UUCP>, cower@columbia.UUCP (Rich Cower) writes:
> Deadhead segment coming up tomorrow evening on Entertainment tonight.
> Here it is on channel 7 at 7:30. Jerry is interviewed.
>
> ..rich

     Boo ... Hiss for the slowness of the mail system.  I would have
really liked to have seen this show as I am really interested in the
appearance of the Dead to the general public.  Alas I didn't get this
notice until tuesday morning.   It was sent on Sunday.  Oh well.  If
someone wants to, I would like to hear about what was said.

                              Andy Bindman

     "Saw you grinning in the magazine with the advertisements of the
rock-and-roll scene.  You blew the words and you called it soul, but we
all fall a little short of rock-and-roll"

edds@unc.UUCP (Tom Edds) (05/01/85)

   [replace this line]

   I watched ET on Monday - they said that the GD ("a 60's band who still
plays to the flower children...") would be on Thursday night. Around here,
it's shown at 7:30 (or maybe 7) and 11:30. This should be interesting.
I expect they'll mention the Twilight Zone project at least once.

   A big XNAHTHANX to Cliff (and others) for the playlists; it's great to
have this stuff online where we can play with it.  I had a slight bit of
trouble with the scripts - the 68K based version of Sys V we have here
wanted all the sed scripts split into 200 lines each.

   I tried the bulletin board that someone mentioned earlier (it was also
announced in The Golden Road).  It's painfully slow at 300 baud (be
careful not to type too fast), but they have a great idea for helping
people share news & mail for those who aren't on USENET. I recommend
trying it. One of their messages is "the more you use it, the better it gets."

  Tom Edds
  UNC-CH Psychology Dept.   (919) 962-7643
  {decvax!}mcnc!unc!psyche!edds

  "Some rise, some climb, some fall, to get to Terrapin"