[net.music.gdead] Book of the Deadheads

wimp@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Jeff Haferman) (05/02/85)

Does anyone out there know where I could get a Book of the Deadheads?
I haven't seen them at the last couple of shows I've been to, but
a friend of mine has one and it's great.  But he said he bought it at
a show...

p.s.  Chicago is definitely a brokedown palace

ricko@sdcc13.UUCP (Rick Ord) (05/03/85)

In article <396@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP>, wimp@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Jeff Haferman) writes:

> Does anyone out there know where I could get a Book of the Deadheads?
> I haven't seen them at the last couple of shows I've been to, but
> a friend of mine has one and it's great.  But he said he bought it at
> a show...
>
> p.s.  Chicago is definitely a brokedown palace

  I have found that B. Dalton bookstores have carried all the Dead books in
the past. That is where I got all of mine. You can also order them thru
some of the Dead magazines, but I'm sure even Chicago isn't that brokedown.

						Rick Ord
						UCSD Computer Center
						...sdcsvax!ricko