[net.music.gdead] mikel

shaprkg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Bob Shapiro) (06/12/85)

   MIKEL will be publishing again in July at the Ventura concert.  You can
see him there or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Box 4403
Covina California 91723.

shaprkg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Bob Shapiro) (06/13/85)

In article <2067@sdcrdcf.UUCP> shaprkg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Bob Shapiro) writes:

>   MIKEL will be publishing again in July at the Ventura concert.  You can
>see him there or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Box 4403
>Covina California 91723.

    I have had inquiries as to what I meant by the above.  For those of you
who are not familiar with MIKEL, he is a friend of mine who is a superfan of
of the GD.  He publishes a newsletter and sells GD souvenirs as well as
serving as a source for GD tapes. He gives his newsletter out free at
concerts he attends or if you wish to have it mailed to you just send a
stamped self-addressed envelope to the above address.
    Many GD fans are aware of MIKEL's dedication, however he has been sick
lately, and is just coming back on line.  As a friend of MIKEL who has access
to the net, I posted the above information so that those of you who know and
understand his efforts can be kept up-to-date.