[net.music.gdead] the Schwartz-child radius of a "a-hole"

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (06/20/85)

It's OK, the poor guy just couldn't get tickets to see NECROPHILIA (not
the Dead, but...), so he takes it out on me.  If this is your sense of
courtesy and decency, then take a course.  If you can tell me to shut up
for stating my opinions, I can certainly tell you to do the same for
spewing putrid vulgar and asinine crap.  And why, may I ask did you followup
to net.music.gdead?  What you posted was a vicious scurrilous flame of the
basest sort, and whatever you think of me if it belonged anywhere it belonged
only in net.flame, if that.  As for where your kind belongs, the kind that
calls people "dogface", "jackass", "selfish scumface" (the most rabid insulters
are always engaging in psychological projection anyway...), the kind that
urges other people to insult other people for his own ends, the kind who
calls for a ban on an individual and who decides that "the time has come for
you to shut your face", I think even you yourself know where you belong.
Though I doubt the treatment would help you.

Think of it, it took hundreds of articles of mine for this asshole to have
"had it with me", but just one article of his has made it very concisely clear
which of us deserves a suffix like "hole" attached to our names.

The Schwartz-child's article follows:

--
"Do I just cut 'em up like regular chickens?"    Rich Rosen    ihnp4!pyuxd!rlr

WILKINS@SRI-AI.ARPA (06/27/85)

From:  Wilkins  <WILKINS@SRI-AI.ARPA>

Rich and Glenn,
Do you guys really need to subject the rest of us to this immature drivel?
If it fulfills some basic need for you, go ahead, but don't put too much
effort in the messages because I'll be deleting anything with your name
in the header without reading the text.
David
-------