[net.music.gdead] This rosen thing

irene@phoenix.UUCP (Irene A. Schwartz) (06/24/85)

I think enough has been said about Rosen and Schwartz
can we please forget it and get back to the DEAD!

                               Thank you much

"We can share what we got of yours
cause we done shared all of mine"

al@psivax.UUCP (Al Schwartz (Zippy the Pinhead)) (07/03/85)

In article <1217@phoenix.UUCP> irene@phoenix.UUCP (Irene A. Schwartz) writes:
>I think enough has been said about Rosen and Schwartz (speaking of G. Schwartz)
>can we please forget it and get back to the DEAD!
I agree also.  Too many Schwartzes and not enough Rosens!!
--
                                      Al Schwartz
                                      Pacesetter Systems Inc., Sylmar, CA