GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA (07/16/85)

From:  David Vinayak Wallace <GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA>

Well, I have been archiving stuff from dead-flame et all, but I didn't
do it systematically until the usenet list started.  But if you need
something they're in
mit-reagan:>gumby>Dead>appropriate-period-of-time.babyl, in BABYL
format, if you can get to that.

As for '85 songlists... i'll type in the Ventura songlists after I
unpack.  Good shows!

david

wimp@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Jeff Haferman) (07/17/85)

> Is anybody archiving the various song lists
> so we can have a 85.lst by the end of the year?

I will attempt to pick up where Cliff from Arizona left off.  If you
were on the net last winter, you'll remember Cliff as the guy who had
a large songlist sed file.  Sometime before the end of the year,  I will
have all the necessary programs going to get a sed list of 85 out there.

And yes, I do have ALL the song lists from this year archived.

I also have lists from 75-84, but I have to make a lot of revisions
because I have found some mistakes.

Jeff