GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA (07/29/85)

From:  David Vinayak Wallace <GUMBY@MIT-MC.ARPA>

KFOG has its dead-head hour; I don't know what sort of permission they
got, but they have access to the archives.

KZSU (Stanford University's Radio station) has a dead show; they
didn't ask for any permission.

WHRB (Harvard University's station) had a Grateful Dead orgy a few
years back; they didn't ask for any permission.

So I guss if it's a college of other not-for-profit station they
probably won't mind; other than that, who knows?

petrick@lll-crg.ARPA (Jim Petrick) (07/30/85)

In article <894@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP> wimp@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Jeff Haferman) writes:

>Does anyone know of any radio stations out there that play tapes of shows?
>If so, is any special permission needed to do this?

Every Monday night KFOG (104.5 FM) in San Francisco runs a show called 'The
DeadHead Hour' in which they play segments folks send in along with their own
tapes.
	They used to have it teamed up with a Talking Heads hour so you could
get your music either 'Talking or Dead'.

FREDERIC@SU-CSLI.ARPA (08/04/85)

KFOG (San Francisco) dead hour is monday 10pm-11pm.