[net.music.gdead] none

GREGOR@MIT-MC.ARPA (06/28/85)

From:  Gregor J. Kiczales <GREGOR@MIT-MC.ARPA>

Frost shows have been cancelled due to "changes at Stanford"..

tremblay%latour.DEC@decwrl.ARPA (08/22/85)

> Thorogood never did a good version of anything. The guy knows a few
> good slide licks, & plays them well, but he has no taste. Listen to
> the old blues men play real blues. Listen to Jerry. George sucks!
>
>	jim		cottrell@nbs

	I can't agree with you one bit. George puts on a great show!
George is a great rocker. He, like the Dead, like to play for people.
He enjoys the crowd and always puts his best into a show. I enjoy going
to see George, 'cause I know by the end of the night I'll be drenched
from boogieing all night long!  You got something against "goodtime"
bands?
						/Glenn Tremblay

CPH%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA (08/30/85)

Here is the August 29 message on the hotline:

Oct 25 Hollywood FL $16.00 floor GA, loges res
    26 Tampa FL $15.00 floor GA, loges res
    28, 29 Atlanta GA $21.50 reserved
    31 Columbia SC $15.00 reserved
Nov 1, 2 Richmond VA $14.50 GA
    4, 5 Worcester MA $16.50 reserved
    7, 8 Rochester NY $15.00 GA
    10, 11 Meadowlands NY $16.50 reserved

I think that one of the $15 is actually a $16, I couldn't hear the
message too well on the phone.  The price of a tour book is $215.

The usual stuff to the usual address, no extra money for registered
mail, they will pay for it this time.

Call 415 457-0207 for the details.

WKF%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA (08/30/85)

From:  William.K.Foster, Jr. <WKF%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA>

Does anyone have any extra
tickets for Red Rocks.  If so please
call me at 262-8790.  I'm leaving on
Satuyrday, tomorrow at 2:30.y

Thanks  William

DPH%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA (11/02/85)

The New Years shows will be December 30 and 31 at the Oakland Coliseum
(note: not the old Oakland Auditorium).  Mail order is first come first
serve by postmark starting November 5th.  Do not mail before the 5th.

Usual 3x5 card deal and self-addressed envelope for return of tickets.
You must send separate orders for the 30th and 31st.

Ticket prices (including service charge) are:

30th: $16.75, max of 4
31st: $26.75, max of 2

Addresses are:

30th: Greatful Dead Ticket Sales - Oakland Coliseum
      Box C-S 8150
      San Rafael, CA 94912

31st: Brother Esau
      Box C-S 8190
      San Rafael, CA 94912

Tickets for the 30th show will go on sale at Bass on Dec 1st.