[net.music.gdead] Jerry's shirt in Philly

lutz@ur-tut.UUCP (Dave Lutz) (03/27/86)

    During the second set in Philly on sunday it was pointed out to me
that Jerry had changed his shirt from blue to red between sets. I think
the person that told me was right but I'm not sure.  Did anyone else notice
this at all???

Dave Lutz
allegra!rochester!ur-tut!lutz

cjr@unirot.UUCP (Charles Riordan) (03/29/86)

In article <104@ur-tut.UUCP>, lutz@ur-tut.UUCP (Dave Lutz) writes:

>     During the second set in Philly on sunday it was pointed out to me
> that Jerry had changed his shirt from blue to red between sets. I think
> the person that told me was right but I'm not sure.  Did anyone else notice
> this at all???

Hey, man, don't you think we're promoting a bad image of Deadheads when
we spend so much time talking about Jerry's shirt? I mean, like, there
gonna think that being a Deadhead is like a religion. I mean, it IS, for
sure, but that has like a bad connotation to some people who like to
poke fun at Deadheads. I mean, like someone posted an article from
someone else that suggested the creation of a netnews subgroup about
recrational drugs to net.music.dead, because he thought the topic
of drugs would be of interest to us Deadheads. (Another example of the
facist pigs having it in for us Deadheads)

I mean, like, sure, of course we're interested, man. But hey, let's not
air our laundry out for all to hear, O.K.? Some people might get the
wrong idea, and an ounce of truth goes a long way.
--
Peace,
	CJ			(Charles J. Riordan - unirot!cjr)

ejd@petrus.UUCP (Ed J. Donofrio) (03/31/86)

> Hey, man, don't you think we're promoting a bad image of Deadheads when
> we spend so much time talking about Jerry's shirt? I mean, like, there
> gonna think that being a Deadhead is like a religion. I mean, it IS, for
> sure, but that has like a bad connotation to some people who like to
> poke fun at Deadheads. I mean, like someone posted an article from
> someone else that suggested the creation of a netnews subgroup about
> recrational drugs to net.music.dead, because he thought the topic
> of drugs would be of interest to us Deadheads. (Another example of the
> facist pigs having it in for us Deadheads)

Us Deadheads better watch it or people will have the image that all deadheads
call everyone fascist pigs. I thought he did change his shirt, but I wasn't
sure. Do you think bobby owns a shitload of purple polo pony shirts?