[net.sources.games] anyone out there

john@dicomed.UUCP (john salmi ) (05/20/85)

this group seems to be dead.

--

 john salmi    {ihnp4 | mgnetp | uwvax}!dicomed!john
 dicomed corporation
 12000 portland ave s
 po box 246
 minneapolis, mn 55440-0246
 612/885-3092

"...and if it doesn't work, there must be something wrong with it."

dellinge@muscat.UUCP (Ken Dellinger) (05/22/85)

> this group seems to be dead.
You seem to have this group confused with net.music.gdead :-)

*** REALIGN THIS PLACE WITH YOUR MASSAGE ***

"Don't blame me.  It's these derned Virtuous Memory machines!"

--

 			    Ken Dellinger
			    Digital Equipment Corporation

                             / decvax \
                  anywhere! <          > !decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-pd750!dellingke
                             \ ucbvax /
* UNIX is a trademark of A.T.& T.
  ULTRIX belongs to us...

peterb@pbear.UUCP (05/22/85)

I ain't quite dead yet !

Actually, this group will pick up as games are invented/distributed.

Peter Barada
{ihnp4!inmet|{harvard|cca}!ima}!pbear!peterb

seth@megad.UUCP (Seth H Zirin) (05/22/85)

> this group seems to be dead.

I wish it would stay that way!
Name:	Seth H Zirin
UUCP:	{decvax, ihnp4}!philabs!sbcs!megad!seth

Keeper of the News for megad

maybee@gpp1.UUCP (Joe Maybee) (05/25/85)

In article <2900002@pbear.UUCP> peterb@pbear.UUCP writes:

>I ain't quite dead yet !
>
>Actually, this group will pick up as games are invented/distributed.
>
>Peter Barada
>{ihnp4!inmet|{harvard|cca}!ima}!pbear!peterb

LORD!  Don't I wish I had a nickle for EVERY article like this posted to
net.SOURCES.GAMES!!!!!

Is this the source code for a GAME???!???!?!?

If it IS, it must be written in some ARCANE language like COBOL or
FORTRAN, and IT SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE A GAME ****ANYONE**** IN THEIR
RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO PLAY.

I think I'll have a cardiac arrest the day anyone posts an article
with REAL game source in it.

                        -----J. Maybee

"Land O'goshen, Dave, It just don't LOOK RIGHT to me....."
"That's OK, Joe.....Just run it, and see what it does...."