[net.sf-lovers] Request re. Buckaroo Bonzai Fan Club

jackson@ttidcb.UUCP (Dick Jackson) (02/06/86)

*
*
*
Would someone please mail to me the address of the Buckaroo Bonzai
fan club. I'm sorry to have to ask, but people at my son's high school
are getting interested now, long after I expunged my copy of the original
posting.

By the way, is the BB organization still thriving? alive??

Thanks in advance,

Dick Jackson

barnett@im4u.UUCP (Lewis Barnett) (02/09/86)

Yes, the Blue Blaze Irregulars appears to be alive and well, though the
sequel to Buckaroo Banzai appears to be moribund.  Anyway, here's the
address for anyone who's interested.

	The Banzai Institute
	c/o 20th Century Fox
	P.O. Box 900
	Beverly Hills, CA 90213

If you enjoyed the movie, I urge you to write and express your support.
It's a long shot, but if the popularity of the movie is demonstrated
through correspondence, *maybe* they'll go ahead with *Buckaroo Banzai
versus the World Crime League*.

Lewis Barnett,CS Dept, Painter Hall 3.28, Univ. of Texas, Austin, TX 78712

"Frankly, there's something about reality that gives me the shivering willies!"
						-- Hank the Hallucination --

-- barnett@im4u.UTEXAS.EDU, barnett@im4u.UUCP,
      {ihnp4,harvard,seismo,gatech,ctvax}!im4u!barnett

ar563303@sjuvax.UUCP (02/10/86)

In article <674@ttidcb.UUCP> jackson@ttidcb.UUCP writes:
>*
>*
>*
>Would someone please mail to me the address of the Buckaroo Bonzai
>fan club. I'm sorry to have to ask, but people at my son's high school

      Better yet, would someone please post this address to the net?
This is the first I've heard of such a club, and I would be very grateful
to the one who does so.

                                  Blue Blaze Irregular No. 399 1/2
                                  Tony Rowley (ar563303@sjuvax)