[net.sources.games] Visual Trek: What and Where?

jomibase@ihu1h.UUCP (opperman) (09/23/85)

Can someone mail (e-mail) me an explanation of what vtrek is and
where I can get the source?

			Thanks in advance,

			C.J. Opperman
			ihu1h!jomibase
			IH 4H303 x5014
			uucp: ihnp4!ihu1h!jomibase

--

			C.J. Opperman
			ihu1h!jomibase

somner@lasspvax.UUCP (David Somner) (10/02/85)

In article <675@ihu1h.UUCP> jomibase@ihu1h.UUCP (opperman) writes:
>Can someone mail (e-mail) me an explanation of what vtrek is and
>where I can get the source?
>
>			Thanks in advance,
>

>			C.J. Opperman
>			ihu1h!jomibase
>			IH 4H303 x5014
>			uucp: ihnp4!ihu1h!jomibase
>
>--
>
>			C.J. Opperman
>			ihu1h!jomibase
>			IH 4H303 x5014
>			uucp: ihnp4!ihu1h!jomibase

Same here!  I don't see the sources anywhere!

			David A. Somner
			somner@lasspvax

(No thanks in advance, let's see if someone is helpful enough...)

	"A curious device.  It seems to be a collection of distinct columns
	 fused together.  The type of coins which come out of the bottom
	 of a particular shaft are all the same, even though a mixture is
	 inserted in the single slit at the top.  Somehow, internally they
	 are permuted about."

			--  A barbarian describes a change maker in a modern
			    day city.

turner@saber.UUCP (D'arc Angel @ The Houses of the Holy) (10/10/85)

> In article <675@ihu1h.UUCP> jomibase@ihu1h.UUCP (opperman) writes:
> >Can someone mail (e-mail) me an explanation of what vtrek is and
> >where I can get the source?
> >
> >			Thanks in advance,
> >
> >			C.J. Opperman
> >			ihu1h!jomibase
> >			IH 4H303 x5014
> >			uucp: ihnp4!ihu1h!jomibase
> >

> Same here!  I don't see the sources anywhere!
>
> 			David A. Somner
> 			somner@lasspvax
>
> (No thanks in advance, let's see if someone is helpful enough...)
>
> 			    day city.

me too, me too!!! perhaps another posting is in order....
--
			god bless Lily St. Cyr
			 -Rocky Horror Picture Show

Name:	James Turner
Mail:	Imagen Corp. 2650 San Tomas Expressway, P.O. Box 58101
	Santa Clara, CA 95052-9400
AT&T:	(408) 986-9400
UUCP:	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!imagen!negami!turner