[net.sources.games] vttrek sources

arturo@humming.UUCP (Arturo Perez) (12/08/85)

I understand that there is a version  of vttrek that runs under UNIX.
Can someone out there be so kind as to send me a shar file of it?

imd@ihlpl.UUCP (Ira M. Dworkin ) (12/12/85)

> I understand that there is a version  of vttrek that runs under UNIX.
> Can someone out there be so kind as to send me a shar file of it?

Me too! (UNIX Sys V)

ihnp4!ihlpl!imd

homeier@aero.ARPA (Peter Homeier) (12/17/85)

[...]

In article <104@humming.UUCP> arturo@humming.UUCP (Arturo Perez) writes:
>I understand that there is a version  of vttrek that runs under UNIX.
>Can someone out there be so kind as to send me a shar file of it?

Love to, but my machine cannot figure out where your site "humming" is.
Please send me your complete address, either UUCP or ARPA, and I'll mail
the source.

--

Peter Homeier                                  ______
Arpanet:    homeier@aerospace                 / o    \_/