[net.sources.games] Thanks for Larn help - here's a fix to Larn for pyramids

sansom@trwrb.UUCP (Richard Sansom) (07/07/86)

In article <405@ucdavis.UUCP> ccrdave@ucdavis.UUCP (Lord Kahless) writes:

>> Our problem is that we received all of the sources, but all of the files
>> with VT100 control codes (like the ".mailxx" files) were missing vital
>> control characters!!!  Is there anyone else out there having the same
>> problem?
>
>Try
>to fix the problem.  It worked for us.

I received well over a dozen letters regarding this particular problem, and
would like to thank everyone at once: thank you for your help!  Now, about a
problem with using Larn on a pyramid - try using "occ" instead of "cc" to
compile all of files (credit goes to J. Bien <jsb@trwrb> for this one).
--
Richard E. Sansom
TRW Electronics & Defense Sector