[net.sources.games] Ogre

jas@edison.UUCP (07/14/86)

   I was on Usenet some time ago, and there was a program
available then called Ogre that was a C implementation of
the board game Ogre.  I was wondering if anyone has this
archived; if so, I'd like an archive type file of the sources.
My address is jas@edison.UUCP

Thanks in advance
				-- jim

slouie@pavepaws.UUCP (07/17/86)

In article <827@edison.UUCP> jas@edison.UUCP (James A. Schardt) writes:

>   I was on Usenet some time ago, and there was a program
>available then called Ogre that was a C implementation of
>the board game Ogre.  I was wondering if anyone has this
>archived; if so, I'd like an archive type file of the sources.

Me too!!
(Gamer at large)
"Help me Mr. Wizard, I don't wanna be a Berkeley Student!"
"Frizzle, frazzle, fruzzum, frome.  Time for this one to come home."

-The Mad Hobbit-    ...ucbvax!pavepaws!slouie -or- slouie@pavepaws.Berkeley.edu
Disclaimer:  This is a randomly-generated posting.

goldman@umn-cs.UUCP (Matthew D. Goldman ) (07/18/86)

In article <827@edison.UUCP> jas@edison.UUCP (James A. Schardt) writes:

>   I was on Usenet some time ago, and there was a program
>available then called Ogre that was a C implementation of
>the board game Ogre.  I was wondering if anyone has this
>archived; if so, I'd like an archive type file of the sources.

I have it somewhere...

--------
				Matthew Goldman
				Computer Science Department
				Director News/Notes
				UUCP Contact Person
				Postmaster
				University of Minnesota
				goldman@umn-cs.csnet

Kyllara :	What did you just do?
Moederan :	I don't know but it's going to be fun...

"Well, now that we've destroyed the bridge and the dam, we've got one last
problem: we're on the wrong side of the river."

                                --- Force 10 From Navarone