[net.sources.games] For the guy who posted Phantasia

evan@pedsgo.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (08/01/86)

Sorry to have to post this, but I lost the guy's name & address.

Could you please write to me re: Phantasia.  We are having a problem with
shooting magic at enemies.  If you pick the (a)ll option, it stops the
game!
--
NAME:   Evan L. Marcus
UUCP:   ...{pesnta|prcrs|princeton|topaz|hjuxa|vax135}!petsd!pedsgo!evan

frankg@nikhefk.uucp (Frank Geerling) (08/06/86)

I missed the sources of Phantasia could this guy who posted them
mail them to me?

		Frank Geerling
		(frankg@nikhefk.uucp)

--
			   Frank Geerling
			(frankg@nikhefk.uucp)

sandersr@ecn-pc.UUCP (Robert C Sanders) (08/08/86)

In article <26@nikhefk.UUCP> frankg@nikhefk.UUCP (Frank Geerling) writes:
>I missed the sources of Phantasia could this guy who posted them
>mail them to me?

Me Too!
--
Continuing Engineering Education Telecommunications
Purdue University 		...!ihnp4!pur-ee!pc-ecn!sandersr

Let's make like a BSD process, and go FORK-OFF !!	-- bob
(and "make" a few children while we're at it ...)