[net.sources.games] larn sources

margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark) (09/04/86)

We had some problems with news for a while here and i missed
the larn 12.0 sources for UNIX. Could somebody send me a copy?

				Thanks,
				   Margaret.

margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark) (09/04/86)

We had some problems with news for a while here and i missed
the larn 12.0 sources for UNIX. Could somebody send me a copy?

				Thanks,
				   Margaret.

"When in Rome, do as the Romulans do!"

Malgorzata Marek
ARPA: margaret%uky@csnet-relay.arpa
BITNET: margaret@ukma.bitnet
CSNET: margaret@uky.csnet
UUCP: ...!cbosgd!ukma!margaret

ewiles@netxcom.UUCP (Edwin Wiles) (09/09/86)

In article <4293@ukme.UUCP> margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark) writes:

>We had some problems with news for a while here and i missed
>the larn 12.0 sources for UNIX. Could somebody send me a copy?

Ditto!  At least, I never saw them here...

--

					Edwin Wiles
					Net Express, Inc.

tfadm@rruxo.UUCP (G Robitaille) (09/10/86)

> From: margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark)
> We had some problems with news for a while here and i missed
> the larn 12.0 sources for UNIX. Could somebody send me a copy?

So did we.  Any kind souls out there?

ihnp4!pyuxww!rruxp!wlb
-or-
ihnp4!pyuxww!rruxo!wlb
--
Bill Boutin                                              /-----\
Bell Communications Research, Inc.                       < 0 0 >

wmf@chinet.UUCP (William M. Fischer) (09/11/86)

In article <67@netxcom.UUCP> ewiles@netxcom.UUCP (Edwin Wiles) writes:
>In article <4293@ukme.UUCP> margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark) writes:
>>
>>We had some problems with news for a while here and i missed
>>the larn 12.0 sources for UNIX. Could somebody send me a copy?
>>

>Ditto!  At least, I never saw them here...
>
>--
>
>					Edwin Wiles
I would also like to get the Larn 12.0 UNIX sources...

Thanx in advance,

--

myxm@lanl.ARPA (Mike Mitchell) (09/17/86)

> In article <67@netxcom.UUCP> ewiles@netxcom.UUCP (Edwin Wiles) writes:
> >In article <4293@ukme.UUCP> margaret@ukme.UUCP (toe_sucker in the dark) writes:
> >Ditto!  At least, I never saw them here...

Does a distribution exist where it could be gotten with an anonymous ftp?