[net.sources.games] Chess programs wanted

mark@cogent.UUCP (Mark Steven Jeghers) (12/14/86)

In article <20300005@hpcvlo.UUCP> thaddeus@hp-pcd.UUCP (thaddeus) writes:

>I would like to have a source for chess programs.
>Please E-mail if you have an accesss to a public domain one.
>Thaddeus Konar
>hp-pcd\thaddeus

I would also like one (or more :-).  I wish to get an existing public domain
chess programs and re-do the board display (probably in curses) since most
public domain chess programs don't have the greatest displays.

Thanx.
ptsfa!cogent!mark

|     Mark Steven Jeghers         ECHOMPGULP - process has eaten it          |
| cryptography, terrorist, DES, drugs, cipher, secret, decode, NSA, CIA, NRO |
|     {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark                |
| Cogent Software Solutions can not be held responsible for anything said    |
| by the above person since they have no control over him in the first place |

eugen@clan.UUCP (Eugen Bacic) (12/19/86)

Put me on that list as well!  Maybe the things should just get posted to
comp.sources.
						Eugen Bacic@CU