[net.sources.games] Phantasia

anthonyj@tekcbi.UUCP (Tony Johnson) (08/05/85)

Keywords:Help with Phantasia.

Help!  Our system here doesn't have the game Phantasia on it.  I've heard
that it is good game.  Could someone please send me the source and all the
files that I would need to get the game started on my system.  Thanx in
advance.  (Maybe it should be posted, others may want it too).

								Tony Johnson
								anthonyj@tekcbi.UUCP
								Tektronix, Inc., Beaverton, OR.

cac@drune.UUCP (ConkeyCA) (08/08/85)

Yes: let's have the entire game reposted.
How about it Phantasia players?

estes@ttrda.UUCP (Edward Estes ) (08/09/85)

Since the bug reports have all but stopped trickling in,
I'll repost Phantasia sources with the fixes incorporated.
Stayed tuned to this channel, and expect the sources in
1-2 weeks.

Ted Estes
AT&T
Skokie, IL

pkern@utcs.UUCP (pkern) (08/12/85)

> Help!  Our system here doesn't have the game Phantasia on it.  I've heard
> that it is good game.  Could someone please send me the source and all the
> files that I would need to get the game started on my system.  Thanx in
> advance.  (Maybe it should be posted, others may want it too).
>
> 							Tony Johnson
> 							anthonyj@tekcbi.UUCP
> 						Tektronix, Inc., Beaverton, OR.

What he said .........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  , thanks

P. Kern
..!{decvax,ihnp4}!utcs!pkern
..!{allegra,linus}!utzoo!utcs!pkern
..!{uw-beaver,floyd}!utcsri!utcs!pkern

wheel@utastro.UUCP (Craig Wheeler) (07/08/86)

In article <965@utastro.UUCP>, wheel@utastro.UUCP (Craig Wheeler) writes:
Thanks for everyone's help with the time.h problem, but thats the least of it.

I really need help with the two errors at line 227 and 228.

I tried deleting them to see what happened, and in one other file with the
tm-yday variable it kludged on.  The lines which use it say "today = (time&)
->tm_yday I believe, and it also says it needs a structure/union pointer
in the same line.

Further down the make install path, it says it cant identify a whole string of
variables in the gamesupport.c file.

Maybe I should just give up?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Wheeler

mrg@tellab5.UUCP (Mark Ghebelian) (08/27/86)

Help, because of system problems and OE I lost the source for Phantasia.
If anybody out there has the version that was posted about 6 weeks ago,
could you please repost or mail the source.

Thanks in advance.

          MRG@Tellab0

ix181@sdcc6.UUCP (01/19/87)

==> Line eaters Unite!!! (and then somebody get me a gun!!)

Can anybnody out there either send me, or post to the net a copy of
the latest Phantasia. What I'm specifically looking for is source
code, since I'd like to port it to my Atari ST. If anybody wants the
modified code, I'd be glad to post it.

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

| "Life is hard you know (oh whey oh),	|  John Ogawa			|
|  So strike a pose on a Cadillac."	|  UC San Diego			|
| 		   -The Bangles		|  ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcc6!ix181	|
|  Disclaimer:  My views in no way shape or form reflect those of the	|
|     University of California, nor do theirs reflect mine.		|

janm@runx.UUCP (02/01/87)

I know I too would like a copy of the source ... If you are mailing it, please
mail me a copy as well ... Thanks.

			Jan Mikkelsen.

ACSnet: janm@runx.oz				JANET:	runx.oz!janm@ukc
ARPA:   janm%runx.oz@seismo.css.gov		CSNET:	janm@runx.oz
UUCP:   {enea,hplabs,mcvax,prlb2,seismo,ubc-vision,ukc}!munnari!runx.oz!janm

I KNOW there is something I have forgotten .... Of cource! The witty remark!

jdewinter@watnot.UUCP (02/11/87)

I also would like a copy of the source.  Can anyone help?

Jack De Winter a.k.a. The Doctor     "A broken clock is better than you.
                                      At least it's right twice a day!!"