[net.sources.games] Chess source wanted

kernel@fedeva.UUCP (02/07/87)

**** WANTED!!!!!

C source to any chess program that will work on
UNIX SysV.2  . Please send it to:
 ...!ihnp4!akgua!cylixd!fedeva!kernel

 Thanks!!!!

 Kirk Orman    ...!ihnp4!akgua!cylixd!fedeva!kernel

vic@bobkat.UUCP (02/12/87)

       Does anybody out there have the source to any chess program
    which runs under 4.xx Berkeley UNIX? I would really appreciate
    it if you would email it to me! my node name is "bobkat".

                                     ADVthanksANCE   Vic Sohal

cracraft@sonia.UUCP (02/13/87)

In article <568@bobkat.UUCP> vic@bobkat.UUCP (Vic Sohal) writes:

>       Does anybody out there have the source to any chess program
>    which runs under 4.xx Berkeley UNIX? I would really appreciate
>    it if you would email it to me! my node name is "bobkat".
>
>                                     ADVthanksANCE   Vic Sohal

GNU Chess is available. It comes with complete sources (rare)
as well as complete source to the opening book (rarer).

Write to the Free Software Foundation at:

    Free Software Foundation
    1000 Mass Ave
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    [or phone (617) 876-3296.]

davilcox@uokmax.UUCP (02/14/87)

In article <568@bobkat.UUCP> vic@bobkat.UUCP (Vic Sohal) writes:
>       Does anybody out there have the source to any chess program
>    which runs under 4.xx Berkeley UNIX? I would really appreciate
>    it if you would email it to me! my node name is "bobkat".
>
>                                     ADVthanksANCE   Vic Sohal

Me too!!!!!!!

I really want my own source code to a chess program to see how it works.

	David Cox
	Univ. of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network
	{bacyn,glmnhh,lll-lcc,occrsh,okstate,oktext,texsun}!uokmax!davilcox
--

swi@paisley.UUCP (02/16/87)

In article <462@uokmax.UUCP> davilcox@uokmax.UUCP (David Lee Cox) writes:
>In article <568@bobkat.UUCP> vic@bobkat.UUCP (Vic Sohal) writes:
>>       Does anybody out there have the source to any chess program
>>    which runs under 4.xx Berkeley UNIX? I would really appreciate
>>    it if you would email it to me! my node name is "bobkat".
>>
>>                                     ADVthanksANCE   Vic Sohal
>
>Me too!!!!!!!
>
>I really want my own source code to a chess program to see how it works.
>

>	David Cox
>	Univ. of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network
>	{bacyn,glmnhh,lll-lcc,occrsh,okstate,oktext,texsun}!uokmax!davilcox
>--
>
>	David Cox
>	Univ. of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network
>	{bacyn,glmnhh,lll-lcc,occrsh,okstate,oktext,texsun}!uokmax!davilcox

LOOK AT THESE 2 PLONKERS, CANT YOU KEPP THIS DRIVEL OUT THE SOURCES NEWSGROUPS.

AND PLEASE!!!!! NO FLAMES TO ME.

cracraft@sonia.UUCP (02/16/87)

To get a copy of GNU Chess, contact:

Free Software Foundation